The Zone3 Vision demo wetsuit men is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible.
As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort.
A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even furtherallowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
Size XL | length: 183-196 cm | weight: 92-100 kg | chest: 112-122 cm.
Please note: this wetsuit has suffered some damage at its left leg and right shoulder during a demo day, this is fully repaired (see: pictures).
Your discount €45,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also have tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, butchanges to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be verycompetitively priced.
What makes this product different?
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the marketwith over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene;utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water.
- High quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point.
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design.
The new Advance offers a fantastic specification including:
1. New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
2. Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
3. New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the bodymakes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
4. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
5. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberisedsmoothskin neoprene.
6. Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
7. Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
8. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
9. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
10. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
11. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
Size SM | length: 170-178 cm | weight: 62-70 kg | chest: 89-97 cm.
Please note: this wetsuit has suffered some damage at the back of the suit during a demo day, this is fully repaired (see: pictures).
The Sailfish Vibrant fullsleeve wetsuit women DEMO impressively demonstrates how flexibility can combine with buoyancy - without sacrifices on either side. The new ergonomically tailored chest and shoulder panels provide a perfect fit and improved flexibility. The sailfish vibrant is the perfect beginners and seasoned triathletes with high demands on quality. Size SM | length: 155-175 cm | weight: 58-64 kg Please note: this model was damaged, but is completely repaired (see picture's).
Your discount €64,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Tormentor 2.0 wetsuit is completely renewed and even better than its predecessor. By using a super composite skin coating BTTLNS has found a way to minimize water resistance. Excellent flexibility is achieved by the use of a one-piece shoulder panel. This panel is made of high quality 1.5 mm Yamamoto 40#cell neoprene. By using a v-cut neck construction BTTLNS has succeeded in reducing pressure and abrasions in the neck area. Please note: this wetsuit has suffered minor damage during fitting, this has been fully repaired (see: photos).
Your discount €80,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Zone3 Vision demo wetsuit women is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even furtherallowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility. Size M | length: 165-178 cm | weight: 60-67 kg | chest: 89-94 cm. Please note: this model was damaged during a demo day, but is completely repaired (see picture's).
Your discount €55,- (Incl. VAT)
The Aquaman DNA Fullsleeve wetsuit men is made with #39 Yamamoto neoprene and a number of other technical innovations from Aquaman. The highly flexible and supple wetsuit is loved by triathletes, it improves performance at a good value for money. With the new 'Revolving Collar Technology', which forms the front of the collar. The suit is composed of 17 panels for comfort and a perfect fit. The body is made with #39 Yamamoto neoprene and treated with SCS coating. Like all other Aquaman models, the zipper is on the back.
This BTTLNS Wetsuit accessories discount package consists of all the necessities you need to keep your wetsuit and yourself in top condition! 3 accessories that you as a swimmer can't miss when you often swim with a wetsuit. This discount package consists of a BTTLNS Wetsuit hanger, BTTLNS Neoprene glue and BTTLNS Anti blisters-chafing reflective black.
Your discount €10,- (Incl. VAT)