The Zone3 Vision wetsuit men is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible.
As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort.
A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even furtherallowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some repaired damage on the left arm, on both legs and at the back. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damage to wetsuit.
Your discount €195,- (21% VAT included) Used On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also have tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, butchanges to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be verycompetitively priced.
What makes this product different?
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the marketwith over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene;utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water.
- High quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point.
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design.
The new Advance offers a fantastic specification including:
1. New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
2. Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
3. New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the bodymakes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
4. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
5. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberisedsmoothskin neoprene.
6. Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
7. Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
8. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
9. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
10. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
11. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
The Zone3 Vanquish fullsleeve wetsuit women truly shows the laser precision and innovation which goes into the Zone3 product range. Over the last two years the Vanquish has built the reputation as the fastest and most comfortable wetsuit on the market and has been used and loved by thousands of amateur triathletes and swimmers as well as some of the best athletes in the world. Ironman distance athletes love the suit for its high levels of comfort and flexibility around the shoulders and Sprint/Olympic distance athletes for its speed and mega-buoyancy. Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has a repaired damage on the right sleeve. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damage to the wetsuit.
Your discount €144,95 (Incl. VAT)
The Zone3 Vision fullsleeve wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 products and the Vision combines these with fantastic looks and value. If you're on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this is the suit for you. In 2012, it was described by Triathlon Plus magazine as probably the best wetsuit available in it's price range and for 2014, it's got even better! Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some repaired damage on the right shoulder. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damages on the wetsuit.
Your discount €89,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Rapture 2.0 wetsuit is a step forward with its improved material, structure, fit, but above all with its technological progress. This fantastic entry-level model uses Yamamoto neoprene. This world leader in neoprene production guarantees excellent flexibility, comfort and freedom of movement. On both arms, shoulders and armpits it is groundbreakingly thin. The used 2 mm panels of Yamamoto #39 cell provide the best possible flexibility. The 5mm neoprene material on the lower body provides the necessary buoyancy; perfect for novice swimmers! The Rapture 2.0 uses an optimized V neck for improved pressure distribution and reduction of a 'sticky feeling'. Note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some user marks. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damage of wetsuit.
Your discount €80,- (Incl. VAT)
The 2XU P:1 Propel full sleeve wetsuit black/silver men is an all-round wetsuit that provides aspiring athletes with the power to perform against the competition. A 39 Cell front Buoyancy panel ensures you remain on top of the water to allow maximum mobility and explosiveness through your strokes. This suit has maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness for added durability and protection. Working alongside the 39 Cell technology is SCS coating, which is applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene to create a very unique, practical material. The P: 1 of 2XU one of the most popular wetsuits thanks to its very good price / performance ratio.
Your discount €105,- (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Tormentor 1.0 is praised by its sublime freedom of movement around the shoulders and great buoyancy. Minimal water resistance due to Nano SCS coating technology and Pro-AeroFlow grippers for maximum transfer of power, resulting in your personal record time! "One piece shoulder panel design" made of 1.5mm Yamamoto #40 cell SCS neoprene for an amazing freedom of movement and maximum comfort. Substantial increase of buoyancy by a NanoAerodome panel on the front, from chest till knees, so your water position will be perfect. Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some user marks.
Your discount €157,- (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Shield 1.0 is the leading wetsuit of the Sea Warfare collection that offers a perfect combination between flexibility and buoyancy! New developed Extreme-Stretch 100% neoprene ensures an ultimate fit and excellent flexibility in the shoulder panels. The wetsuit features complete new floating technologies, which will guarantee a very stable and balanced position in the water. Airdrome Float neoprene enures a unimaginable buoyancy withouth lifting the underlegs too much to reduce the loss of power... in short, everything has been considered! Note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some user marks. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damage of wetsuit.
Your discount €250,- (Incl. VAT)