The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015 has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine.
No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete.
In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year.
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "...this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
New for 2018, the sixth incarnation of the Blueseventy Helix wetsuit women is our finest suit ever. Built using all-new LIFT technology, this suit puts every swimmer in an efficient downhill swimming position. Tested and refined by Olympic & World Champion athletes, it features premium materials, a propriety shoulder design, and many other speed-enhancing features. A true second skin and lightning fast through T1.
Your discount €65,- (Incl. VAT)
The Sailfish Ultimate IPS plus fullsleeve wetsuit is yet another improvement on its predecessor as Sailfish strives to reach the top. With the addition of Nano Aerodome - a unique neoprene with air cells in the hip, chest and now leg area, this wetsuit has 20% more buoyancy than its predecessor. This gives you an even better body position in the water with this wetsuit. The high quality Nano Space Cell 2 neoprene provides flexibility and ideal hydrodynamics never before achieved. The Avevia super dry inner lining is a very flexible material on the inside which ensures maximum comfort and minimal water absorption, making the Ultimate IPS feel like a second skin. The underarm panel provides an even better feel as you "pull" yourself through the water. Go for the record with the Sailfish Ultimate IPS Plus.
Your discount €180,- (Incl. VAT)
The Aquaman Bionik Fullsleeve wetsuit men is one of the best wetsuits on the market for this price. It offers the triathletes an affordable wetsuit of the highest quality. The classic wetsuit concept now comes with the Japanese #39 Yamamoto neoprene, as well as an SCS coating that covers the entire surface. The neck, shoulders and arms are made of Yamamoto #40 neoprene. Through this combination of different types, Aquaman provides maximum flexibility around the arms. The suit is equipped with Aquaman innovations such as the 'revolving collar' and the 'flash system', the forearms also have the aero propeller design.
The revolutionary Carnage 2.0 wetsuit is an absolute top model for the longer distance. By using 0.5mm 44# cell Super-compressed neoprene the flexibility is even higher than that of the carnage 1.0. By combining this extremely high flexibility with Nano-Aerodome Panels BTTLNS has developed a new top suit. The carnage 2.0 features the most advanced technology for unprecedented performance.
Your discount €70,05 (Incl. VAT)
Confront the challenge of cold open water in the classic Arena Triathlon wetsuit women. Constructed of neoprene bonded to nylon, this triathlon design delivers boosted buoyancy with strategic chest and back panels. To cut down on drag the suit is coated with polyurethane. The reverse zipper facilitates quick exits and fast transitions. Swim with total flexibility, be hydrodynamic in the water, rise to the top at optimal speed. Fina approved: this Arena wetsuit has been approved by the Fina and is admitted at the national organizations.
Your discount €20,- (Incl. VAT)
2XU’s new A:1 Active wetsuit men 2015 MW2304c is designed for athletes demanding optimal flotation and flexibility, without the expense.
Engineered from 100 percent Japanese Yamamoto neoprene.
Proprietary 2XU features include Concave Water Entrapment Zones (CWEZ) on the forearm, Rollbar for enhanced body positioning.
Floating Zip Panel for extended reach and 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel for elevation in the water.
Your discount €120,05 (Incl. VAT)